[mythtv] Minor fixes to mythlcdprocclient.cpp

Thien Vu thien.vu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:51:38 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 15 July 2007 09:29:41 Thien Vu wrote:
> > 2) I didn't want to put in all this work and have my patch rejected
> > because 0.4.x was still going to be supported. The code for
> > mythlcdserver hasn't changed significantly since it was submitted
> > several years ago.
>
> What version are the main distros packaging in their last release? If they
> have all moved on to 0.5.x then I think it's safe to drop 0.4.x, otherwise
> you'll have to find a way to do both.

Based on the distrowatch Major Distributions page, this is what I
could quickly find.

Ubuntu - 0.5.1
openSUSE - 0.5.2
fedora - 0.5.2
debian - 0.4.5 (stable and testing), 0.5.1 (unstable)
mandriva - 0.5.0
PCLinuxOS - ???
MEPIS - ???
knoppix - no lcdproc package (uses debian unstable , 0.5.1)
slackware - no lcdproc package
gentoo - 0.5.1

Thien