[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13915 - in trunk/themes by justinh

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 08:41:19 UTC 2007

On Sunday 15 July 2007 01:39:05 Robin Gilks wrote:
> Silly question - but why are these going into themes instead of
> myththemes? It only makes another checkout we have to track...

Myththemes is already too big a download and adding more themes to it was not
an option. The solution will be to allow users to download themes
individually from mythtv.org directly from within mythfrontend. It's not
intended that users download themes or myththemes either as a package or
through SVN after 0.21 is released (assuming the code gets written by then).

--
Stuart Morgan