[mythtv] Weird File Mod Times in SVN 13887

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sat Jul 14 19:03:29 UTC 2007

I pulled down SVN 13887 yesterday at work, burned the mythtv, myththemes
and mythplugins folders to a CDRW using K3B, copied that to the mythbox
t home and started to compile it last night.
Compiling mythplugins failed with a reported error something like 'Clock
skew error ...the file time is 5.6e5 s in the future...

Huh??

I was more than a little surprised to find that 'ls -al' disclosed that
numerous mythplugin files were dated 'July 20, 2007'...while the rest
were dated (and timed) July 13, 2007 at my download time. This was on
the mythbox, and the CDRW. I can only presume that the download on the
box at work will show the same, as i cannot see K3b changing things.

I cannot 'see' the individual files and mod times on TRAC...Anyone got
ANY idea how this could happen?

Geoff

              R. Geoffrey Newbury

        Helping with the HTTP issue