[mythtv] MythTV Multirec Branch...

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Sat Jul 14 10:57:45 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 22:54:02 Simon Levitt wrote:
> Don't quite understand what is going on in the code, I have the -v all logs
> over the transition if that'll help someone...

After a bit more digging this morning I know what the issue is - I don't know
enough to have an idea of the best way to fix it though.

Basically what is happening is:

TVRec::PendingRecord is successfully being called for all of the virtual
tuners in the appropriate input group; this sets pendingRecording in each
instance.

However TVRec::StartRecording is only called for the virtual tuner that is
actually used, and as far as I can tell that is the only place
pendingRecording set to NULL

So when the recording finishes then all the other virtual tuners (in the input
group) still believe they have a pending recording (as pendingRecording is
not NULL) and are therefore busy according to TVRec::IsBusy.

Simon.,