[mythtv] Possible Blootube theme bugs

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Fri Jul 13 17:15:52 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> I haven't yet themed mythgame, so it's not a bug at all.
>
> I don't use mythgame at all, so I've always hesitated to theme for it.
>
> Anyway as explained in my README file, any bug reports / problems
> should only be emailed to me directly.
>
> If anybody wants to put a game-ui.xml together for my themes, feel
> free to do so - it's not high on my list of things to do at all.
>
> Regards,
> Justin.

Thanks Justin, sorry about posting here, I didn't read the README, I
just remember seeing you post updates to the boards about new releases
so I knew you'd see it here.
I understand not everyone uses mythgame, its cool, not a show stopper or
anything. If I get the time to look into it I will email you direct with
a fix.

Thanks again.
Mike