[mythtv] MythTV Multirec Branch...

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Fri Jul 13 11:18:07 UTC 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007 15:14, Simon Levitt wrote:
> For the most part my box now successfully shuts down - It wouldn't after
> doing the above test, but I hadn't got the right logging levels turned on
> to see if EIT was active.

Actually I was wrong, the backend isn't triggering auto shutdown any more
after the end of a recording.

My assumption is that it is the EIT scanner thats keeping it going
(mythwelcome just reports the MythTV as Idle), feasible?

Running with -v eit,channel,important hasn't given me any more information to
help trace it.

I'll try again tonight with -v all and maybe experiment with turning off EIT.

Also attempting to change channels across multiplexes in LiveTV doesn't appear
to be working - I don't ever see the new channel. It is as though it has
hung, but I can still exit LiveTV.

Simon.,