[mythtv] Proposed Change to MythMusic

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 09:58:01 UTC 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 10:37:30 Jochen Kühner Privat wrote:
> I think the first discussion is, how we implement this??? Should we use mfd
> (myth frontend deamon) or should be implement this in the current plugin?
> Is it planed to use mfd?

Personally and my opinion might differ from other developers on this. I'd
rather develop mythmusic and merge any useful things from mfd into the main
code.

Having said all this, I'm not personally planning to work on this feature any
time soon. I wouldn't use it so it's of no interest to me. I've got several
more important things that I want to get finished before I can even consider
it.
--
Stuart Morgan