[mythtv] mythtv multirec dvb-s test (works)

Jochen Kühner Privat jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 08:45:06 UTC 2007

My tests:

I’ve 2 DVB-S Cards. I enabled 4 recordings on each card.

When I record 2 Programms on the same multiplex, I was not able to go into
live tv again.

And when I want two record 3 Programms, two on the same multiplex and one on
a different, only two programs were recorded!

But I have to say, that I use the old frontend and not the one in the
multirec branch

  _____