[mythtv] Softpad branch again

Patrick Nichols myth at panic.id.au
Tue Jan 30 13:00:08 UTC 2007

On Sun, January 28, 2007 10:21 am, Paul Bender wrote:

> Sorry about the screw-up. I fat fingered the SVN version (I typed 12274
> rather than 11274). This caused the protocol change, which is in 11281,
> to be picked up. I have fixed this and uploaded a new version:
> <http://linpvr.org/minimyth/download/test/0.20p30-22b8/>.

You did a great job with your packages.  But I thought if I produced an
updated diff of softpad against a current release-0-20-fixes branch it
might be helpful for other people.  So I've sat down and learned a bit
about diff and done it.

The fruits of my labour are available at:

  http://www.panic.id.au/softpad/

Specifically:

  http://www.panic.id.au/softpad/mythplugins-softpad-12674.diff
  http://www.panic.id.au/softpad/mythtv-softpad-12674.diff

They work for me, but ymmv.  I only use mythtv and the video/dvd/mythweb
plugins.

--
Patrick Nichols