[mythtv] MePo-wide 0.3.0 available for download

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Sat Jan 27 23:18:00 UTC 2007

I agree that there is to much waisted space.  I'm attaching a patch you
might find useful.  I edited the description areas so that descriptions
are given 3 lines instead of 1 preventing most descriptions from being
cut off.  In addition I changed a couple font colors because they were
to high of contrast, which is bad for the eyes as it causes the cones in
the eye to get over excited causing the text to seem to "jitter".