[mythtv] eskil's shoutcast-5.24.patch problem. - radiometadata.h missing

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Jan 27 02:47:13 UTC 2007

> On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 13:33 +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
>
>> I seem to be missing shoutcast.h and shoutcast.cpp from 5.25 - should I
>> hack them out of the 5.24 patch?
>
> 5.26 is up now, this time I even applied it to a clean tree and watched
> it both build and play radio.

That works great - many thanks.

As a matter of interest, is there a way of choosing stations from
shoutcast.com that don't expire? A few weeks ago I found that the url ref
changed on several stations in a pretty random fashion. It makes building
a station list quite hard (one of the reasons I still use MythStream). Any
clues on how to get a definitive list?

I wonder if you have had a chance to look at ffmpeg support of Real
streams from the BBC yet - that would be a winner for me and extra WAF
points :-)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks