[mythtv] Willing to help on PS3 frontend devel...

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jan 10 23:20:40 UTC 2007

> I've got a PlayStation 3 that I'd love to get the mythtv frontend
> running on;

It may be easier to just use a uPnP client on the PS3?

> is there anyone working on this that needs a hand?  I've got
> strong Linux admin and script language skills (bash, ruby, etc.)
> but not
> much C experience.
>
> I'm new to the myth dev community but would love to assist with
> getting
> PS3 support rolling.  How can I help?

Before Xmas osmeone showed interest in Linux PS3 porting.
Just search for 'Compile Mythtv on PS3' here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Reality is that which,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | when you stop believing