[mythtv] Hungarian localisation

Attila Nagy nagy.attila.gabor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:21:02 UTC 2007

Hi all!

On this url: http://safranek.hu/~mrbig/mythtv/mythtv-0.20_hungarian_localistation.tar.gz
you'll find a hungarian localisation, based on the 0.20
version, that I've found packaged on www.debianmultimedia.org. I
suppose, that the patches should apply to the head revision without
any problems.

The following files are packed in the tarball:

 - mythfrontend_hu.ts - hungarian dictionary, 99% translated. There
are still a few typos, and errors in it, but I could live with those
since two weeks now.

 - mythtv_grabber_huro.patch - added support for the tv_grab_huro
grabber, wich is a grabber for the hungarian and romanian tv programs,
grabbed from http://port.hu I could not understand what is the
difference between the grabbers that supply channel id's and those
that not, so to be safe I've added thisone into those that don't
supply those id's, and manual run of mythfilldatabase is required on
first run.

 - mythtv_localistaiont_hu.patch - introducing the hungarian language
to setup programs. I've also added four new date format options, thus
the common hungarian date formats weren't available yet.

 - mythtv_themes_hu.patch - hungarian translation to the different theme files.

I also have a small question: how does sorting (letters on selecting
titles, recorded programs etc) happen? I could not get it to sort the
hungarian characters right. I've tried to set LC_COLLATE to the
appropriate value, but did not help. Does it happen on the database
side? (I did not tweak around that yet)

I hope you'll like these things.

--
Nagy Attila Gabor