[mythtv] episode number feature?

Cameron Banta cbanta2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 03:21:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in seeing the episode
number (syndicatedepisodenumber in the database)? I found this field in
these tables program and recordedprogram. I think it would be nice to see
that in the program guide and upcoming recordings and recorded views - if
there's something available in that field.

Right now, I've created a SQL job that will add the episode number to the
subtitle (in recorded) for episodes I've already recorded, but that doesn't
allow me to see it in upcoming or in the program guide.

Thanks,