[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12390 - in trunk/mythplugins by awithers

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Jan 5 01:39:10 UTC 2007

> I didn't like the idea at first, but the two are related for many users
> and
> future work will just make them more so.
>
> I imagine the only real objection is to the extra menu entries, these are
> simple edit away, and if I ever get around to making the VCD play menu
> item
> optional, that can happen programmatically.

I've not updated yet (until I have a better understanding of the
implications) so could someone tell me if the selection of player
commandline is still independant per video, dvd player and svcd player
(and presumably by file extension)?

Does this mean that with the ID stuff for DVD bookmarks I'll be able to
select which player (i.e. Internal - which has problems with Via-XvMC on
some disks - or Xine) is used per DVD?

Another feature request would be for a option to call an external function
per video/DVD to switch my theatre amp to/from spdif mode for AC3/5.1
output.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks