[mythtv] RFE: Watch list - show oldest EPISODE for a given series

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:22:51 UTC 2007

The Watch list recording group in SVN is really growing on me. One
request I'd like to make is to change the behavior of how it handles
selection for series recordings.

Currently, watch list shows the OLDEST RECORDING for a given series,
which is usually fine, but I would prefer to see it show the OLDEST
EPISODE so that I can "catch up" with recordings in the same order as
they originally aired - regardless of recording order.

Since the code is already there to provide sort by original airdate
for series listings, it shouldn't be too hard to use that for watch
list too.

-Ross