[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 4 03:35:04 UTC 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:22 PM, Zdzislaw Gorlicki wrote:

> Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> On Jan 3, 2007, at 6:16 PM, Zdzislaw Gorlicki wrote:
>>

>>> Let's stop right here and focus on what's important. Now you have
>>> another theme. If you like it, use it. If you find bugs, report
>>> it. If
>>> you have suggestions on how to make it better, I'm listenning.
>>> If you don't like the concept of this theme completely, just use
>>> another
>>> and ignore this one.
>>> For anything else in between, feel free to do the work yourself.
>>> Believe
>>> me, it's very rewarding.
>>>

>> What would you consider bugs and how would you prefer they be
>> reported? For instance, the menu on the Image Gallery disappears
>> immediately after loading. Is that a bug or "just haven't gotten to
>> it yet" thing?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Brad

> usually this would be a bug, but unfortunatly, it's a pluginI barely
> touched and have not finished yet as it was really giving me problems.
> for now, you can just delete the gallery-ui.xml from the
> themes/MePo-wide folder and at least that will get you the default
> wide
> screen layout for the plugin.
>
> currently only core mythtv is supported along with mythmusic
>
> this thread is the right place to report problems unless someone
> objects.

Cool. The only issue I've seen within the core myth stuff is the
thumbnail on the watch recordings not changing when selecting a new
video. I don't have video previews on and I view with group
information on. It changes when I hit a new group, but not once I
enter the group and scroll through the videos.

-Brad