[mythtv] Commercial flagging paper in December IEEE Computer

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Mon Jan 1 18:17:56 UTC 2007

I have noticed that on my DVB-T signal it is very often the case that the
movie is in 16:9 and the commercials before and after the programme is in
4:3.

Perhaps it could be possible to add "format change" to the edit mode (cut
point, key frame, 1 frame, 0.5 sec, 1 sec, ....) for a start?

Thanks,
Søren