[mythtv] Display Old Original Air Dates?

Tim Musa opel1970 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:07:54 UTC 2007

On 2/27/07, Russell Mora <rd.mora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> You might want to try out the patch in
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2864
>
> HTH
>
> Cheers,
> Russell.

Reading through the history of the patch, it looks like that could be the
issue.  As I had mentioned in my original post, the "originalairdate" is
populated in the "recorded" table, so I don't think this issue that I am
dealing with would be due to NULL values, as there aren't any.  Though I
don't know where the "hasAirDate" flag might be set.  I don't see anything
in the "recorded" table that corresponds to this flag, or that "generic"
field from the "program" table.

I'm not quite up for testing this patch on my main system, don't want to
screw anything up for my wife.  Maybe I'll put together a new box to see if
this patch fixes the issue.  Glad to see that someone else has noticed this
issue, since I am sure I wouldn't have been able to track down the solution
as he did.

Thanks, Russell, for replying with this info.

Tim