[mythtv] Commercial replacement instead of skipping

Hal Lightwood hal at lightwood.ca
Tue Feb 27 21:00:38 UTC 2007

Hi Brad,  thanks for the reply.  Watching LiveTV with a 15 minute delay
isn't too bad, but do you think we could alter commflag so that it could
replace the commercials instead of skip them?  If commflag takes alot of CPU
we'll just make sure we have a very fast computer so it can do it quickly.
What do you think?