[mythtv] No Seektable?

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Sun Feb 25 19:45:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am not running the svn version of mythtv but one of that latest versions
available as a standard gentoo ebuild. My frontend is thus running
0.20_p12825 and my backend is running the same version. No updates to mysql
has been performed but suddenly all my recordings report "No Seektable" -
even recording which I already created a cutlist for. I did a repair on the
mysql database to be on the safe side but that has no effect what so ever.

Has anybody got a clue how I can get a fix for this? If you need some
special logs, I'd be happy to generate what you need to help me with this
issue.

Thanks a lot,
Søren