[mythtv] Changeset 12847 - Add TS support to mythtranscode

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Thu Feb 22 06:07:52 UTC 2007

I finally committed the capability to write out TS streams in
mythtranscode (using mpeg2mpeg transcoding).  However, I've seen
changes to this code relating to mythreplex in the past.  I have no
idea what that utility is, as it doesn't seem to live in myth anywhere
(or at least I can't find it).  It is likely that some minor changes
will be needed it it actually links against libreplex (I'd expect it
to continue to build ok, but I'm not sure if it will actually function
properly).     Can anyone tell me how to build mythreplex or who owns
it so I can make sure it gets updated if needed?

Also, if you are interested in this capability, make sure to read the
changelog.  It seems to be working well, but there is still quite a
bit of work to do.

Thanks,
.Geoff