[mythtv] imdb.pl

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Mon Feb 19 21:35:49 UTC 2007

Jesse Crews wrote:
> Quoting Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com>:
>
>> Can someone confirm that imdb.pl has broken with
>> the recent imdb.com code changes?
>
> I fixed it (imdb.pl) up to work with the new formatting. It all works
> for me again. Take a look and let me know.
>
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3111
>
> ^ probably will get shot down because I don't know what I'm doing :) I
> *think* I did what I was supposed to do ala tickethowto.
>

>> --
>> Josh

>> !DSPAM:1,45da03c710331832937628!

I'm no perl guru, but it looks like the changes you made (I didn't test
as I'm still using my former.imdb.com hack) couldn't be made any better.
I mean, it is what it is and if the HTML on IMDB changed from "red" to
"green" then it should work, no problem.

I have never submitted a patch as I'm still new to Myth development, but
let's hope it's good and we can redirect the inevitable questions to the
users list to that patch.

--
Josh