[mythtv] mythweb sync option

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Feb 19 17:17:04 UTC 2007

Ryszard wrote:
> so i'm writing this to gauge reaction, is it something that
> could/should/perhaps could be made into part of the mythweb package, or
> something that i could write an informal howto on, or something that i
> should use and keep to myself?

It won't matter once the backend itself supports video scanning.  The
scan methods are also changing in svn (db schema has already changed
quite a bit, too, although I may be confusing those changes with
mythmusic).  I'd recommend popping into irc and chatting with Anduin or
visit0r at some point.

Personally, I don't like kludge fixes.  This is something that the
backend *should* do.

-Chris