[mythtv] MePo-wide-0.3.2 available for downlaod

Rick Warner rick at sapphire.no-ip.com
Fri Feb 16 18:54:56 UTC 2007

I'm using version 0.3.0 myself right now and I love it!  I'll update to 0.3.2
tonight.  Just an FYI for everyone - it actually works quite well on a
regular 4:3 aspect TV too.  The only problem I've noticed on 4x3 so far is
the time field on recordings in the top right of watch recordings is cut off,
but it still shows up correctly in the detailed info at the bottom.

Thanks for the cool theme!