[mythtv] Multiple Channels from one Multiplex...

Jochen Kühner Privat jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Fri Feb 16 09:10:28 UTC 2007

You're all right, but like aaron implemnted this feature also writing to
multiple files is supported, so not only mor strems from one multiplex are
working also programms from one channel can be recored to two files with
overlapping time...

I tried myself to support aaron with his patches, but the myth internal was
too complex for me....

I hope we find someone who took his work and finishes it in a way that issac
accepts for svn include....