[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:16:44 UTC 2007

On 2/13/07, Alan Nisota <alannisota at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew Lyon wrote:
> > Confirmed, 1.2 fixes the compile issue. I will test it later today as
> > I am at work now.
> >
> Here is a patch on top of 1.2 that will allow you to watch more than 2
> shows before it crashes.  Mplayer is not designed to initialize a DLL
> more than once, which is causing this issue.

Alan

Compiled and working here without crashes now. The vertical,
colour/chroma ghosting is still present though - only happening on the
BBC HD channel and all other test clips play fine. Any suggestions? If
you're not seeing this, it must be system specific.

I'm also still trying to figure out why I'm getting frame skipping
(and fairly large audio sync problems) when both cores are only
running at about 50% (Core 2 Duo E6600)

Thanks again

Mark