[mythtv] Building without X dependancies...

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Feb 10 17:59:13 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 10:52 -0700, Mike Gibson wrote:
> I'm worried though about myth's use of DirectFB for other things like
> video playback.  There may be incompatibilities there.  I haven't
> tested mythfrontend yet though.

Can you test the DirectFB support in the mythtv-vid branch?
I made it compatible with 1.x and fixed some problems with
the code which made it not work when compiled with gcc 4.x
at the "-O2" optimization level. But I only tested with the
SDL framebuffer emulation which has some colour problems.

-- Daniel