[mythtv] Request: MythHelp

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Feb 7 22:14:56 UTC 2007

Steven Ellis wrote:

> Sadly here in NZ there is hardly a large number of quality remote
> controls to choose from. Plus we don't sell enough units to get a custom
> remote or even import them from the US or elsewhere. But I am always on
> the look out for a better unit, especially as the only ones I can get
> have a Windows home key on them.
>>> Second not all of the plugins provide help.

Surely you can obtain the Silverstone series of cases. Various versions
  have a builtin IR receiver+ VFD display and come with a matching
remote. The only real problem is deciding which key to bind to which
command.

I was looking at a Sony RMVL600 universal remote, but NOT ENOUGH KEYS.

Geoff

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury
            Barrister and Solicitor