[mythtv] "A", "An", and "The" for sorting - ticket 3048

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:48:11 UTC 2007

On 06/02/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 6 February 2007 13:25, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > > I would prefer it to be configurable.  In fact, my preference is to
> > > remove the prefixes and then *not* put them back in front, but rather
> > > leave them at the right hand side (ie: "The Show" -> "Show, The").
> >
> > Which area are you referring to? The programme finder already behaves this
> > way.
>
> I take it back, I hadn't noticed this had changed.

It changed a fair while ago --- over a year ago, I think? ... I
remember the change going in, and at the time I quietly hoped someone
would complain about it... but alas, no one did. :/

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent