[mythtv] MythTV on Windows build script - pre-alpha

Andrei Tanas andrei at tanas.ca
Mon Dec 31 02:05:37 UTC 2007

> Just wanted to let the Win32 interested parties know I'm working on a build script
> for Windows that will be aiming to replicate all the steps found in:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Windows_Port

Great! I think this is the most logical next step.

FYI: I use combined cygwin/mingw environment, this allows me to use command line (that is, scriptable) version of some tools not available otherwise (e.g. I don'I use tortoise svn, I use cygwin svn), it might be worth considering in developing your script.

Regards,
Andrei

Sent from BlackBerry®