[mythtv] mythweb feature request - allow edits to title / subtitle / description in recorded programs

migmog migmog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:29:57 UTC 2007

Hi mythers

I recently upgraded to an SVN build, mainly to check out the recent
updates to mythweb. Xris et al, you guys are doing a great job!

IMHO mythweb is THE killer feature of myth that puts it above all the
commercial PVRs

I have a feature request. I'm in the UK, using freeview DVB-T. I
record a lot of kids shows, and I get my listing data over the air,
and of course it's not always complete.

In particular, They sometimes put the name of an episode in the
description rather than the subtitle field, and it's all a bit
confusing. It would be REALLY cool to be able to edit the
title/subtitle/description fields from within mythweb. Currently I
have to go through phpmyadmin to do this, which is a pain.

Once again, thanks for your efforts.

migmog