[mythtv] Mythweather problem

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 14:14:00 UTC 2007

On Thursday 27 December 2007 13:56:28 Ronald Frazier wrote:
> In what way does it sound like I have a different problem? Perhaps I
> was unclear when I said it was crashing in updatePage. I didn't mean
> to imply that it was literally crashing right there...rather just
> helping you narrow down exactly where the error was ocurring. Sorry
> about being unclear.

For the others it was crashing with widescreen themes, in your case it appears
to be all themes. I was able to reproduce the widescreen  theme crash once I
knew the cause.

Looking at the backtrace, it seems to be the same issue I fixed. Did you
install mythtv again after updating to [15237]? The widescreen mythweather
theme is in mythtv/themes/default-wide/ not in mythplugins/mythweather.

--
Stuart Morgan