[mythtv] Mythweather problem

Bill level42 at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 25 05:18:19 UTC 2007

Since upgrading to SVN 15223, mythweather kills the frontend.  I get:

2007-12-24 15:48:29.207 XMLParse::LoadTheme using
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default/weather-ui.xml
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()

Previously I was running 14764 and all was well (except for the setup side).

I've forced it use the default weather-ui.xml just in case it was related
the version in my theme.

Any one else see this?  I'm hoping someone else will have some pointers to
the problem before I start debugging the code.