[mythtv] timestretch for mythmusic

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Sat Dec 22 01:52:28 UTC 2007

paul,
since you seem to be doing work on mythmusic, I have a partial patch for timestretch using mythmusic (while I was fixing multichannel up). makes playing radio podcasts faster.
I think it needs some feedback as to the speed setting. I was thinking of a 2nd info_text2 field just above the info_text field. would this be ok?
I havent done miniplayer yet since it seems to be in flux.
I also noticed there is a lot of clipping and distortion in mad currently (v 0.15.1b-2.1 deb pkg so am trying a few things).

mark

Mark Spieth, PhD
Digivation Pty Ltd
9 Catalina Ave