[mythtv] New Theme - Metallurgy

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:43:43 UTC 2007

This is a great theme, especially the OSD.  Thanks Stuart!

What I wanted to ask here is if you or anybody else using the metallurgy OSD
theme noticed a problem where closed captions (ATSC and analog VBI, at least)
become much tinier than when using one of the older OSDs?  I posted a very
simple patch that fixes it for me to trac:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4297
but since no one else has commented on this problem, I was starting to wonder
if it was just some misconfiguration of my fonts or something.

Alex