[mythtv] multirec branch - missing MM_SSE and others - SOLVED by removing --arch=athlon-xp

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Thu Dec 13 23:54:36 UTC 2007

resent, since the first try didn't get to the list yet

On Thursday 13 December 2007 20:59:39 Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have actually managed to compress the whole message into the
> subject of this mail.
>
> In other words - I've been using ./configure --arch=athlon-xp for
> years but today (=after the last svn resync)

configure's --arch sets only the general cpu architecture but not the
particular cpu design. I.e. 32 or 64 bit x86, powerpc, mips, ... and is
only intended for crosscompiles.
For controling the --march parameter you have to use --cpu.
I see that the similarity between both names might be misleading.

Janne