[mythtv] thoughts about the "mythtv sucks" comments... " was "video sources"

hendrixski at storsint.com hendrixski at storsint.com
Wed Dec 5 15:24:28 UTC 2007

> I guess what i'm trying to say is that in quite a few areas of myth you
> end up needing a lot of background knowledge. Would these sessions of
> yours help with this? That I don't know....

Well, I don't want this to be known as my idea, I'm just brainstorming
publicly.  I know that with Debian packaging the rabit hole goes pretty
deep, and Ubuntu has a TON of training opportunities to turn newbies into
valuable contributors, and then sessions to turn valuabla contributors
into full blown developers.

Would it help?  Shall we find out?  Who's up for giving it a try?