[mythtv] revised greedy high motion deinterlacer + yadif

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Dec 1 17:41:47 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 11:28 -0600, David Engel wrote:
> Unless Daniel or someone else sees a big problem, I think this is
> pretty close to being able to go into SVN.  It would be nice to get
> the OSD weirdness worked out first, though.

Yeah, just figure out the OSD weirdness and then create a ticket.
I haven't tried running this myself but just looking at the code
it looks like the changes to things outside the filter are minimal.
The formatting needs a little bit of work "if(" should be "if (",
we indent four spaces not two, but otherwise it looks good.

-- Daniel