[mythtv] Theme developers, please help with button icons/watermarks

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:04:00 UTC 2007

Hi folks.

I've been sifting through the 'official' themes a bit lately & I've
noticed that several have missing button icons/watermarks.

I'd like to say that I had a stab at making my own which fit right in
with the existing ones, but I can't.  So - I'm asking for a spot of
help from the original theme authors.

As you'll no doubt have seen I brought some new watermarks into
G.A.N.T. recently so now I'm looking for input for the others.

The majority of themes are missing images & button entries in
theme.xml for the following:

mythmovies & settings
zoneminder & settings
mytharchive & settings

Some are also missing images & button entries in theme.xml for netflix too.

You can help by either providing suitable 'house style' icons
yourself, or else pointing me in the right direction (i.e. name your
original icon sources).

With your help, I hope to eliminate all of the missing button elements soon.

Thanks in advance,
Justin