[mythtv] MythTV 0.20.2

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:59:40 UTC 2007

First, great work on the 0.20.2 release.

What isn't clear to me from reading the release notes is whether 0.20.2 is
reachable for those on the SVN trunk?  At some point in the past I needed to
use the SVN trunk to get my HDHomerun (I'm sure that stuff has made it to
the fixed branch, but at the time I was forced onto the SVN trunk).

My concern is with schema and protocol issues.  I'm assuming (please tell me
if I'm wrong) that you can't upgrade a system current running a trunk
version (r13818) to the latest version on the fixes branch.  If not, then
what are my options for SD support?

--
Mike