[mythtv] my Isthmus modified OSD theme

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:56:02 UTC 2007

On 8/15/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/15/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have it up at:
> > http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/IsthmusBlue-OSD.html
> >
> > I'd like to offer it up for the project to add with the themes Justin
> > has put up.
> >

> Not bad Steve - quick piece of feedback.  On the second screenshot,
> you have a blue progress bar on a blue background... doesn't really
> stand out enough.
>
> Thanks!
> Matt

Thanks for the feedback Matt.

Did you try the theme your tv?
I ask because on the three HDTV's I've used it on I find that it
stands out quite well. I'm fine with changing it if it does pose a
problem for some, but I figure if I'm red/green and blue/purple color
deficient and it works for me that it should be good in general.

Let me know (and offer some color ideas:see above) and I'll make changes.

--
Steve