[mythtv] MythWeb Flash

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz caskater47 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:51:58 UTC 2007

So i've been working on creating a FLV player the last couple of days. I'm
very close. At present the feature list includes:

- Play/Pause/Stop controls
- Fullscreen video support
- Volume controls
- Time seek control
- Progress bar integrated to seek bar to show progressive download progress
- Controls are modularized for easy swap out with a different set
- Controls are skinnable (however using default skin at present)

If you'd like to take a look at what i've currently got, goto
http://caskater4.khram.com/MythFlash.html
Keep in mind not everything is fully functional.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has an exposed MythWeb server I could access
and look around in. I'd like to see just how the video is integrated so I
can more clearly maek sure the player will work. I've tried to set one up
with my roommates Myth setup but its not working and I don't have a spare
Linux box to install everything for myself. Thanks to anyone who can share!
I won't touch, I just want to look.

Jean-Philippe