[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Apr 25 17:05:33 UTC 2007

Ghost Freeman wrote:
> I've also made a design mockup, basically its Chris's template with a
> horizontal two-row navbar written in CSS2. It should load without any
> problems in IE, Firefox, and Opera although there are some scaling
> issues present I hope to stomp out soon. There's also a logo
> positioning issue with IE5 I am working on.
>
> http://loliserv.org/~ghostfreeman/mythtvmock/newmyth.tabbed.htm
> <http://loliserv.org/%7Eghostfreeman/mythtvmock/newmyth.tabbed.htm>

i would have though that we should be looking at one of the design
templates that you can get on:

http://themegarden.org/drupal50/
http://www.oswd.org/
http://www.compassdesigns.net/
http://templates.mamboserver.com/index.php?option=com_templateshop&Itemid=37&func=viewcategory&catid=1&startpage=1

if ((everybody can agree on a theme) && (it costs money) && (price <= /*
$, £ or € */50)) {
i will pay
}

i would much rather that people concentrated on the content that needs
to be "converted"

looking at the nice (free) templates on http://themegarden.org/drupal50/
i particularly liked:

aurora