[mythtv] H.264 Video Phone + Myth?

Nathan Allen Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Apr 25 16:29:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> Isn't that what MythWeb does? It doesn't do the appropriate video
> streaming out of the box but if you were interested in implementing
> that, you'd already have a great starting point that would benefit
> lots of people.

Mythweb is great, but there is not browser on the phone, we don't have the
ability to do anything on the phone. We need our system to accept SIP
H.264 / PCMu or G.722 calls with the menus converted to an H.264 RTP
stream. The only control we have the the phone is DTMF, so our application
looks for that in band in the RTP stream so it can used it for DTMF.

-Nathan