[mythtv] MythWeb's MythVideo problems

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:54:22 UTC 2007

>What is/was a example filename, and the steps you did to it.

For me there is no diffrence which file i select. It is the same for
everyone.
And i do get the information from IMDB (even though the title dont update
until i refresh the whole page).
The problem is the command that is to be executed to get the poster. The
command should be (for me):
"/usr/local/mythtv/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdb.pl -P IMDBNUMBER"
and instead the command is
"/usr/local/mythtv/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdb.plArrayUpdate"

I have tried to set and save the default values several times for Video, so
it should understand that i want to use IMDB.

It seem that if i do:
$options = array('IMDB'     => ' -P %%NUMBER%%',
                         'ALLOCINE' => ' -P %%NUMBER%%'
                        );
it works. Maybe a better hack than the previous.

/Stefan