[mythtv] Mythtv Gui

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Sat Apr 21 17:26:46 UTC 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007 12:13:39 pm Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Well I've submitted lots of patches in the past, but when I wrote my
> response. Hopefully that will change soon, but already commited to
> several other projects at the mo' (inc. Mandriva and Kipi Plugins - hope
> to get better MythGallery -> Web Galleries integration at some point).
>
> In terms of expertise, it's the OpenGL stuff I lack the skills in. I do
> want to learn it but it's back to that old time issue again.

Most of the 'OpenGL stuff' is all abstracted away from the developer by
libmythui - since we still need to support non-OGL GUIs..  And _most_ of the
base mythui code is essentially finished.  The major task remaining to update
the UI is to convert all the various screens/dialogs over to use mythui.
It's a lot of work, but fairly straightforward.  I just haven't had any free
time at all in the past few months to work on things.

Isaac