[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Mon Apr 16 23:52:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm planning to do the next ffmpeg sync soon.

To avoid regressions would like some feedback on following patch
http://www.grunau.be/ffmpeg_sync_8742.diff.bz2 (589 kBytes).

Especially interesting would be feedback on the ac3 decoding quality.
ffmpeg has removed their internal liba52 copy. The native AC3 decoder
isn't yet commited. I have applied Justin Ruggles preliminary patch
which is nearly finished. Justin expects that the patch will not see
much changes before it gets commited.

If there are no objections I'll commit the patch wednesday evening UTC.

Janne