[mythtv] Aspect issues with mythvideo / mythmusic

Michał Sawicz michal at sawicz.net
Mon Apr 16 19:12:16 UTC 2007

Hello all.

I'm having a problem with my screen's aspect ratio - I need to use 4:1.5
ratio due to problems with VGA>SCART conversion. The display's aspect
ratio is 4:3 on the other hand, so I've set the correct DisplaySize in
xorg.conf.

When I go into mythvideo's gallery view (Browse and List view are
looking good) the covers painted over the folder icons have wrong aspect
- they're set for 4:1.5 display.

The same applies to AlbumArt visualization in mythmusic.

The aspect should be set according to the DisplaySize from X - as it is
in other places.

The other thing is that the font's aren't stretched according to the
DisplaySize, but that's not something that's Myth-specific... I just
don't know how to set the fonts' aspect in X...

--
Cheers,
Michał Sawicz