[mythtv] Help w/ error building mytharchivehelper from 0.20-fixes branch

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Apr 14 04:02:34 UTC 2007

On 04/13/2007 10:07 PM, Mark Bobak wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply.  I thought about the -users list, but, in
> my defense, the MythTV.org website, where it talks about SVN access,
> specifically says to subscribe to -dev and -commits.  This obviously
> was not a question for -commits, so, I posted here to -dev.  I'll post
> these types of questions to -users in the future.

Yeah.  By that it means if you're running SVN trunk you need to
subscribe to and read the messages on the -commits and -dev lists (as
that's where changes and discussion of new development take place).  As
you get started with Myth, you should really subscribe to -users as
that's where discussion of how to make Myth do its thing occurs.

Have fun with your new Myth box.

Mike